1. Sit down and think through what your day is generally like.
2. Discuss the things you want to do with your spouse.Do not forget to ask your kids or other family members too . Everyone living under the same roof matters.
3. List down the ideal routine step by step. This helps to break it down and easier for other family members to understand.
4. Try the routine for a week and see if it works. Expect hiccups and also it will not always go according to plan in the beginning.
5. Review it after a week together with your spouse and your children(if they are old enough) and see how it went for you. Otherwise amend it and tweak it again.